I really do feel like an old ass lady. Lately it seems , I've been going to bed way earlier than I normally would . I used to fall asleep around 3 , but lately I'm asleep before 12. And I also used to have so many problems sleeping, but lately I fall asleep so fast I couldn't even say when I actually fell asleep. Work has been terribly exhausting and so , this is a result of that.
I really dont even have much of a social life anymore. I was supposed to go to the movies with Bryan's sister tonight, but I got out of work so late that I needed to get other things done around the apartment then have time to wind down and go to sleep. I had to also turn down hanging out with a couple of friends that are in town from Slidell. After my 16 hour shift at work tomorrow, however, I will have some time to hang out and sleep in on sunday....and hopefully not miss any football.... I hope!
I got up extra early today to order some flowers and balloons online from 1800flowers for my mom since it is her birthday. She was very excited about the gift and sent me this amazing voicemail, which was enclosed with the words "I love you'. this made me extremely excited, considering my mom doesn't usually say that unless I say it to her first. (She's had a lot done to her in her lifetime so she is so protective of her emotions that it's hard for her to express them a lot of times)....but hearing that almost made me cry so I saved the voicemail !!!! That was definitely the highlight of my day. And making her happy even though I couldn't be there for her birthday was definitely awesome !!
On another note, my older brother called her to ask her to babysit his kids this weekend and totally didn't tell her happy birthday or anything...so i tried calling his phone but forgot my mom mentioned he just changed his number.....i definitely wanted to let him know how wrong that was !!!!!
....well ....now i finally get to go to sleep....i can rest easily now that the apartment is clean :) now for another long day at work......ugh ......wish me luck......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment